Our Cemetery

The St. Luke’s Cemetery is located one mile from the church on Briardale Road in Derwood, Maryland.  It was established in 1926 on land donated by the Lowry family.  Cemetery plots are available for purchase and use by members and their families.  For more information about the St. Luke’s Cemetery please contact the church office at 301-926-1220 or by email at stlukesmdc@aol.com

New Cemetery Sign